Thursday 20 December 2018

Challenge 561 - Anything Goes!

Merry Christmas! 
We wish all of our lovely participants a warm and peaceful holiday!  

Many thanks to those of you who joined in with our  
Embossing theme,  as always we loved seeing your beautiful creations!
*****
We have a Facebook Page!
  Feel free to share your card with us on there too!  
Join us here!
*************************************
The winner of the prize kindly donated by...
Here is her stunning creation

Please email Deb for details on how to claim your prize.
********************
Challenge 561 - Anything Goes! 

As always we welcome your own interpretation of the theme!
*******************
 We welcome our fabulous regular monthly sponsor



Di's Digi Stamps
Here is a little bit about Di.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing.
 I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a 
cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My 
daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs 
and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded 
people. 
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I 
wanted so I started to draw myself. 
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love 
thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make 
them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!
***************
The winner will receive a $6 voucher for the store.  
as always the winner will be chosen using Random.org
*********************************
 Here are some samples from our fabulous design team for your inspiration, click on their names for details on how their creations were made.  

Lynn