Thursday 2 September 2010

Challenge 128 - Material Girl!


Thank you to all of you who took the time to join in with our challenge again last week, I hope it wasn't too stressful working without your punches and nesties...

I also want to remind everyone that to eligible for the prize you must follow the theme with a NEW card or project and link back to this blog. Any cards made and posted on your blog before the date of this weeks challenge will not be eligible to win our prize this week.

The winners of the fantastic prizes kindly donated by
The Stamp Shoppe is
No. 20 Lisa aka myran
Here is Lisa 's card...


Congratulations, please email Caz with your details!

********************************

Challenge 128 - Material Girl!

This week we want to see your cards that feature some material on them somewhere. It can be lace, a fabric flower or just a piece added to your card or other creation....surprise us!
********************************

We are also pleased to welcome our sponsor this week

Here is what Diane had to say...

Hi my name is Diane Carubia and i am happily married with 2 children 11 & 14. I studied Graphic Design and Photography many moons ago. I have always been a bit of a painter but my main love was photography. This took me on to night school to study numerous Qualifications.

I then quit art for a while and went down the medical root and studied a degree in Orthoptics at Liverpool University. I now work as a Medical eye photographer in Liverpool.

One year I bought my daughter a stamping kit for Christmas, well she never got a look in really and my new hobby was born.

I have made cards now for about 5 years and with my quest to always find images I decided to start up my own digi site.

I needed a theme I thought and began with my childrens cuddly toys, my son has his favourite dog he now calls cookie and my daughter a TY cat called Kaboodle.

I took it from there really and one day I asked my daughter to pose for me holding cookie, she was wearing her Ugg boots and thats when Maisy was born.( My daughter named her. )

I am extremely happy that Cute Card Thursday have agreed for me to be their sponsor.


The prize up for grabs this week is...

FIVE DIGI IMAGES OF THE WINNERS CHOICE

As always the winner will be chosen using Random.org

*********************************

We are joined by two Guest DT's for September Bev and Michelle, you can see Bev's beautiful creations HERE on her Blog and Michelle's HERE.

Bev

Michelle



So now let's take a look at the rest of the amazingly talented Design Team's cards, as always their work is amazing. Just click on their names to go right to their blogs!













Deb



Emma
(Emma & Susan are sharing)


Fran

To be in with a chance of winning the prize this week you will need to upload your card using inlinkz.com by 8pm GMT on Wednesday 8th September.