Thursday 26 November 2009

Challenge 88 - Snips, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails!

Thank you to all of you who joined us last week, I hope you enjoyed the challenge.

The winner of the fantastic prize kindly donated by Whimsy Stamps is Carol Jenks

Congratulations, please email Caz with your details! True Random Number Generator Min: 1 Max: 82 Result: 72 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

********************************

Challenge 88 - Snips, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails!

This week we want to see your cards/projects that are for the younger boys. I know that I personally find male cards harder than female, so hopefully these will inspire you.

*********************************

This week our sponsor is....




Here is what Bryony had to say...

Hi and happy Thursday

I am Bryony and I have been running Silly Monkey Crafts since 2005. I think I must be one of the luckiest ladies around as I get to do the job I love whilst spending time with my crazy 2 year old twins. We pride ourselves on our customer service and as fellow craft nuts we understand that our customers are always itching to get their hands on new goodies so we ensure we keep our delivery as fast as humanly possible.
We are card making mad and are always on the look-out for new and exciting stamps, papers and embellies especially with the card-maker in mind.
Good Luck with this weeks challenge.
Bryony



And here is the prize on offer to one lucky winner...


As always our winner will be chosen using random.org


*********************************

We are joined again this week by our lovely Guest DT, Lorraine aka Lorraine's Loft.

Lorraine

Here are the amazingly talented Design Team's cards, as always their work is amazing. Just click on their names to go right to their blogs!




To be in with a chance of winning the prize this week you will need to leave a link to your card using Mister Linky by 8pm on Wednesday 2nd December.